Customer Survey & Prize Draw T&Cs
Document last updated 23rd March 2021
Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Fourcats Consultancy Ltd, 35 Westgate, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HD1 1PA. UK registered Company 11242417.
How to enter
- The details of how to enter our prize draws and competitions will be stated on our social media channels and also our online store at http://jackofallprints.co.uk
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- Fourcats Consultancy Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Fourcats Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Fourcats Consultancy Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Fourcats Consultancy Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Fourcats Consultancy Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition. This includes, but is not limited to, multiple entries using separate email addresses owned or administered by the same person.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 7 days of the prize draw or competition ending, or on the date specified if provided in the competition entry details.
- Winners will receive details of any prize the have won by email.
- The Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Fourcats Consultancy Ltd within 14 days of being notified,
- If a Winner is not contactable using the email address provided, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Fourcats Consultancy Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- All prizes will be sent to winners within 14 days of responding to Fourcats Consultancy Ltd.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Fourcats Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Fourcats Consultancy Ltd’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Fourcats Consultancy Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Fourcats Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Fourcats Consultancy Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Fourcats Consultancy Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Fourcats Consultancy Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. Unless authorised by you, in writing, your personal details will not be shared or used for any other purpose beyond the scope of administering the competition
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Fourcats Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.